The best Department in Scholarly Excellence and Patients care
To be a leading Department for the Creation, Preservation, Integration, Transmission and Utilizations of knowledge in training and the Provision of Dental care to the Kenyan people and other communities.
- Quality dental care
- Team work
- Protection of environment
- To ensure teaching commences on the first week and continuo us assessment tests (CATs) are done as outlined in the lecture schedule.
- To analyze class attendance data quarterly and inform students of their attendance record.
- To ensure that teaching timetable is circulated two (2) weeks before the semester commences.
- To ensure examination timetable is circulated two (2) weeks before the examinations commences.
- To ensure that duly marked examination scripts are submitted within two (2) weeks from the date of last examination.
- To ensure that the Board of Examiners meeting is held within two (2) weeks after the last examination and the results released within two (2) weeks.
- To conduct course/lecturer evaluation within the fourth quarter of the academic year.
- To respond to every customer feedback within two (2) weeks of opening the suggestion boxes.